B R I D A L
Each Year we create a certain amount of custom made wedding dresses.
All dresses as made to buy.
We start off with a Consultation, charged at a fee of R350.
We suggest that all clients arrange their consultations at least 6 Months before their wedding, preferably 10 months if the bride wants to include Bridesmaids / Mother of the Bride Dresses.
during our first meeting with the Bride our Consultation includes the following :
- Discuss Your ideas and Fabric Options
- Get to know you and what your ideal Wedding dress will be like
- Sketches of your Ideas that will be drawn into a final Design
An quotation will be sent to you with all the necessary information such as an estimate fabric cost and a total amount due on your wedding gown including terms and conditions.
An initial payment of 50% will be due once you have chosen your desired design to secure your Dream Wedding Gown.
The Process of making your Wedding Dress will require the following:
- Selecting your fabric ; a set date will be chosen where Judith will accompany you with selecting the correct fabrics
- Taking Measurements from where a custom pattern will be drawn up and a Mock sample will be created to make sure your pattern is drawn up to fit you perfectly.
- Including your mock fitting you will have a total of 4 -5 fittings, experiencing your dream dress comes to life.